Thursday, November 8, 2012

My family is the BEST!

Today we only had morning clinic and we are getting so close to the end of the semester! I still have a few PE's that I desperately need to pass off, one of them being the blood glucose one. Which thank you to Uncle Dave he is so willing to come be a patient for me and letting me take his BG since he is a Diabetic. He seriously is the BEST! Never complains and always asking if I need any more people to work on to make sure I meet all my requirements. Seriously I love my Family! And what better way to catch up on things than to do a cleaning at the same time ;) Not only did I get the BG PE passed off but I was able to get my infection control done as well. I finished him in no time which felt amazing! I mean I know he is only a 1B but I was completely done and had him out the door my 9:30! Really I think I'm starting to get it! I think I might actually be getting faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment